Thursday, November 11, 2004

the glue

I have kept few journals in the past and it always seemed like the sort of thing that required a commitment.

A chore like journal during summer vacation in grade school. Blind obligation with expressions of love in two separate note books, swapped weekly with my highschoool sweet heart. Ramblings of insanity - a barometer of emotions after the big break up. Though none of them I couldn't commit to, ever. Which over time I just accepted as OK. Blame it on the hand writing, sure. Exams in college, performance reports at the office, boot leg audio archives of the shows, mixes of my own music...they are all a journal in it self for that matter. When I revisit these it helps me to map out certain times of my life.

Perhaps this will be a different experience entirely. I am hoping that it would be worth while. This shoud satisfy a need in many ways. Either way, I am not going to force my self. Who knows, I may be better at it this time...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?